Action for SDGs
Green Science Alliance Co.,Ltd. makes an efforts to carry out SDGS (Sustainable Development Goals).
Sustainable Development Goals: SDGs is the global goal from 2016 to 2030 described in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. It is composed of universal 17 goals and 169 targets which could be applied to all countries including developed countries. Those goals are to eradicate poverty in all its forms and dimensions, to maintain sustainable consumption and production, to prevent climate change etc…In this regard, we will also challenge to correspond these society needs by developing our own environmentally friendly products and by carrying out basic human activity as private company.
Green Science Alliance Co.,Ltd will contribute local society and to maintain sustainable environment by our action. We will try to prevent environmental destruction, population explosion, climate change and biological wide diversity loss, by initiating with small moves.
We will declare as the company who tries to achieve sustainable development goals.
Action for sustainable society and the environment by products itself developed by Green Science Alliance Co., Ltd.
- Biodegradable Materials, Biodegradable Plastic, Cellulose Nanofiber, Recycle Materials, Petroleum 0 Materials.
- Developing cutting edge advanced materials which could be one of the solution for plastic pollution problem including marine plastic pollution problem.
- 1.Nano Cellulose + PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) Composite Material
- 2.Nano Cellulose and Biodegradable ResinComposite Color Masterbatch
- 3.Plant based Biodegradable Resin, wood, wood waste, bamboo, any kind of plant as raw material (100% Nature derived Material, No Petroleum)
- 4.Paper based Biodegradable Resin, paper, recycle paper, paper waste, newspaper scrap, any kind of paper as raw material (100% Nature derived Material, No Petroleum)
- 5.Starch based Biodegradable Resin (100% Nature derived Material, No Petroleum)
- 6.Nano Cellulose, Cellulose Nanofiber
- Nano Sakura brand products.
- Nano Sakura
- Rechargeable Battery, Solar Cell, Fuel Cell for next generation. Thermoelectric Materials, Artificial Photosynthesis Materials, Photocatalytic Materials.
- Research and develop cutting edge technology for energy and environmental problem.
- 1.Lithium Ion Battery Cathode Material High Voltage Spinel type Cathode LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 (LNMO)
- 2.Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Material
- 3.Secondary Battery Cathode, Anode, Solid Electrolyte Materials
- 4.Perovskite Solar Cell Materials
- 5.Carbon Alloy
- 6.Thermoelectric Materials
- Biofuel such as Bioethanol, Biomaterial based Materials.
- No petroleum, Fuel, Chemical Material from non edible plants, woods, wood waste, paper waste, food waste etc…
- Quantum dot, metal organic framework (MOF), nano oxide, nano metal, special catalyst, carbon nanotube dispersion, ionic liquid etc…
- Enhancing energy and capacity enhancement of already existing devices by applying these advanced materials,
- 1.Quantum Dot and Resin mixture Ink.
- 2.Silica based Inorganic Material coated Quantum Dot
- 3.PbS Quantum Dot
- 4.Quantum Dot Ink for Stationery Pen, Stamp and Inkjet Printer
- 5.Quantum Dot – Resin Composite Pellet Quantum Dot – Resin Composite Film, Sheet
- 6.Quantum Dots
- 7.Perovskite Quantum Dot
- 8.Metal Organic Framework : MOF Porous Coordination Polymer : PCP
- 9.Visible Light Response Photocatalytic Materials.
- 10.Silicon Quantum Dots
- 11.Graphene Quantum Dot
- 12.Ionic Liquid
- Water Treatment
- Environmentally friendly water coagulant chemicals.
New Value Creation through our Business
Enhancing work efficiency, our customer business by providing Green Science Alliance Co.,Ltd. products.